Odour Control with IGEBA ULV Systems
The expansion of population and residential areas far beyond the original city boundaries can lead to odour pollution from existing industrial plants. Here, odour neutralisation is an effective solution to make living space liveable again and to avoid conflicts.
Odour neutralisation is not an odour masking, but a neutralisation. It is based on a chemical reaction in which the malodorous substances combine with molecules to form new, neutral combinations that are completely inactive in terms of odour and toxicity.
With the help of odour neutralisation, the quality of work and life can be improved in many areas:
- Waste incineration and composting plants: sewage sludge, green waste, household waste.
- Wastewater treatment plants: large and small wastewater treatment plants, wastewater systems, treatment ponds
- Industry: paper mills, rendering plants, petrochemical industry, food industry
Three main, sustainable methods of treatment are available:
- Air treatment (aerosol spraying)
- Spray treatment (spraying directly onto the waste)
- Integrative treatment (in malodorous waste water)